Monday 1 June 2015

freeeeeezing!

brrrr! a clear blue sky and a heavy frost greeted us this morning.
my car looked like it was covered in glitter!


the end of last week was a bit of a non-starter.
the weather turned grey and rainy and 
we have all come down with varying degrees of head colds.


so, since my burst of activity last week, I haven't moved
very far forward... physically, anyway.


during my bed resting and trying to stay warm, 
I did look at a lot of blogs and TED talks.
 there is some AMAZING inspiration out there!
happiness, wholeness, mindfulness, simplicity, minimalism,
sustainability, self sufficiency, organisation and fulfillment...



though, sometimes I think these things elude me on purpose!
I desperately desire slow, intentional, uncluttered living.


but it just doesn't come quick enough! *chuckles at self*
(unlike the grass I mowed only a week ago!!!)
like climbing uphill during an avalanche...


so once again, focusing on the here and now.
practicing being in the moment.
loving how pretty my washing looks on the clothesline...


noticing an unexpected, dainty addition to one of my plant pots.

I <3 LOVE <3 what IS around me and I am completely grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment