Sunday 16 October 2016

Slow progress is still progress!

Okay! So here is what I achieved last night and this morning...

As you may recall the entrance porch was quite underwhelming...


And although there is now a rather large cage there I was able to remove some boxes to recycle...
I will get back to this space again, obviously, as it is far from welcoming, but I do have some improvements in the other spaces from yesterdays post.

Next is the living room...


AND... I now have a table!!!! (And clean laundry!)


Then there is this bit... to be honest I pretty much only put away my ironing board here...


And another bit...


And the dreaded kitchen, which is a constant work in progress, as unfortunately humans have to eat to keep living, thus the dilemma...

So not much of a difference here, but I will get there :)

The fact that the sun has shone occasionally today makes life a little brighter!

I was able to do most of yesterdays plan of action also,

 with an added bonus of decluttering my bag (woohoo!)


...except I didn't shine my sink... there is always tonight!

So a pretty successful 24 hours so far.  Back to it again tomorrow, as I am rejoining a bellydance class tonight.  Something I haven't done in about 6 years?!?

Stay tuned for some more 'before and afters'... til then, PEACE OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment