Friday 27 May 2016

...softly, softly...


  PRACTICE GRATITUDE, CHECK YOUR MINDSET, ACCEPTANCE.

These are the three things that I have taken from 21 quick actions to simplify your life.
 

I have decided that instead of feeling hopeless and helpless in my 'dead calm' life situation that I shall embrace this static period and make the most of it.


I listened to a 'pogpast' yesterday from slow your home and the interview was with a girl in Canada, Morgan, who also lives an intentional life and offers monthly insights on her own blog the simple life project .  I found it very comforting to listen to.  It felt like having a cuppa with good friends. 



As a result of that comfort I decided to 'change my mind' and felt a calmness and contentment with that choice wash over me. 


My last post was pretty low and grim, and that is okay.  That is what I was feeling and I can accept that.  There is only one me and if I can't appreciate myself for who I am, then how can I expect others to?  I can make this a good life and changing my mind to achieve that is a good start.


Here's to a bright and happy future!  One day at a time. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment